Mike,

i'm trying to donate at http://www.libreoffice.org/donate/. When i first
tried this a few days ago the text entry box for a custom amount
wouldn't appear. the latest times i tried, it does and i get past that
stage. i am able to enter my amount, choose credit card and it then goes
to a page with a rectangle in the middle that says mastercard is
"securely processing my card" or something to that effect. that seems to
be successful as i am redirected to another page that has some text and
a button of some kind(i think this is a libreoffice "final confirmation"
type page) but i don't have time to read it and confirm before it
redirects again to a "there seems to be a problem" (or whatever it said)
page. i'm using firefox 50.1.0 on arch linux. i have disconnect enabled,
amounst other extensions that should be less relevant. i could try to
donate with them all disabled if you'd like.

thanks,
ITwrx

--
Information Technology Works