Hi Tim,

Thanks very much for your ideas and feedback -- we will take them into
account! There are some limitations with the items we can offer on our
Spreadshirt merchandise site, but they often add new products so we will
keep an eye on them.

We're really busy with the lead-up to LibreOffice 5.3 and FOSDEM at the
moment, but when we return we'll take another look at the shop.

Thanks again!

Mike