HI Cor,

Am 24.02.2017 um 23:37 schrieb Cor Nouws:
> Cor Nouws wrote on 12-02-17 13:47:
>>>>>
>>> I'll work in that.
>> Thanks.
>> I received a notification that there is a new LibreOffice version
>> listed, so it's not strange that I try to update the info for the extension?
> Can you maybe just explain in the mail how I could do it :) ?

yes. Go to the release page and mark the checkbox in front of the new
LibreOffice. Once you saved your changes the version is updated.

But there is currently an issue with your project/release that I
investigate and work on with our service provider.

Kind regards,
Andreas

--
## Infrastructure Developer LibreOffice