Bugs item #925481, was opened at 2004-03-29 20:11
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by cito
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=104866&aid=925481&group_id=4866

not just the latest update.
Category: MiddleKit
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When creating an object with the name "Store" most
things work until you start trying to add objects to
the object store that reference "Store".  At that point
you get an error message talking about the type not
matching the type you are trying to add.

I fixed the problem and don't have an exact printout of
the message on hand, but basically it fails on "value
isinstance Store" in the setStore() method in
GenStore.py, because value is set to the
MySQLObjectStore instance.

Date: 2008-11-07 18:56

Message:
Unfortunately, 'store' was one of very few attribute names that cannot be
used in MK because the corresponding attribute setter has already a
specific meaning. Since r7601, the MK Python generator now checks that
these reserved names are not used and gives an appropriate warning, so that
you won't be confused later.

Comment By: xorb (xorb77)