I'm going to create a bug-fix release Webware 1.0.1 in the next days
that fixes a few issues reported after Webware 1.0 final was published,
particularly the glitch with remote app servers noticed by Jehiah.

So please let me know if you found any other flaws or deficiencies in
the 1.0 release that shall be fixed in 1.0.1.

As already announce, the next step will be to create an 1.1 version with
all the cruft removed that was only there to support old Python versions
(Webware is currently backward compatible down to Python 2.0!). The new
requirement for Webware 1.1 will be Python 2.4 then.

-- Christoph