Roger Haase schrieb:
> I have downloaded the latest version of MiddleObject.py and verified
> that putting the lock on the class level works for me. Per your
> other MiddleKit changes in the queue.

Good to hear. Yes, I wanted to process all these ancient bugs and
patches on the SF tracker so I can finally release 1.0 in good
conscience ;-) I'll cut a 1.0rc2 later this week. Let me know how it
works for you. The MiddleKit tests now do all pass with both MySQL and
PostgreSQL. The main issue was that the tests assumed autocommit which
is not the default in the newer DB drivers. All other MiddleKit changes
are listed in the release notes.

-- Christoph