What's the best way to upgrade a current installation to the latest
version?

The latest info regarding this (that I could locate) is from 2006:
http://www.mail-archive.com/webware-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net/
msg08235.html

I use MakeAppWorkDir.py after each (new) installation. Is it possible
to install the new version of Webware & then point the existing
appworkdir to it in place of the older version?

Or should it be run again to create a fresh appworkdir, copy context
directories & reconfigure?

Thanks,
-Gary

On Jun 2, 2009, at 4:57, Christoph Zwerschke wrote:

> Gary Perez schrieb:
>> Various lines exist in the log files, e.g.:
>> ... "GET http://proxyjudge1.proxyfire.net/fastenv HTTP/1.1" ...
>
> I tried requesting such URLs with telnet, but was not able to
> reproduce
> the problem.
>
> Can you update to the latest Webware version and check whether that
> works better? You can download it at
>
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/webware/Webware-1.0.2b1.tar.gz
>
> I'd like to get feedback conerning 1.0.2b1 anwyway, since I want to
> publish 1.0.2 soon.
>
> -- CHristoph

> --------
> OpenSolaris 2009.06 is a cutting edge operating system for enterprises
> looking to deploy the next generation of Solaris that includes the
> latest
> innovations from Sun and the OpenSource community. Download a copy and
> enjoy capabilities such as Networking, Storage and Virtualization.
> Go to: http://p.sf.net/sfu/opensolaris-get

Gary Perez :: Interwebs Guy
Advanced Simulation Technology inc.
gary.pe...@asti-usa.com