Gary Perez schrieb:
> Upon closer inspection of the emailed AssertionErrors, it appeared
> that the proxy requests weren't actually hitting any of the
> VirtualHost domains for that box, but they were explicitly connecting
> to http://ipaddress:8080/. So it didn't really matter how I had the
> rewrite rules or virtual hosting configured.

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Maybe I can improve the behavior when
WebKit is addressed as a proxy. Btw, you can disable the built-in
webserver on port 8080 and only listen to the app server port 8086.
Just set EnableHTTP = False in AppServer.config. Also, in the same
config file you can restrict the network interfaces at which the
application server will listen. I recommend setting Host='localhost' to
only listen to the Apache on the same server.

-- Christoph