No trick. I just want to know what people are using.

On my new server, I haven't gotten mod_webkit2 to work yet. The build
produces .slo and .lo files, but the Apache install only seems to
successfully load .so files.

I tried ModPython which worked great with one app, but becomes
schizophrenic if you have two applications including serving up the
opposite app for a given URL or reporting a 404 if the other app
doesn't have that path.

-Chuck