----- Original Message -----
From: Christoph Zwerschke <c...@online.de>
To: Discussion of Webware for Python including feedback and proposals.
<webware-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2011 2:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Webware-discuss] Webware times out on WebFaction Hosting service

Am 23.07.2011 07:05 schrieb Roger Haase:
> I have added a WebFaction "Custom app (listening on port)" to obtain
> a unique port number. Then I modified my wsgiadapter to point at
> 184.172.207.73:41759 and modified the app serverconfiguration to
> listen at the same address.

Which Webware version are you using? Webware normally connects to Apache
via mod_webkit; only the last beta supports mod_wsgi.

-- Christoph

I have been running Webware 1.1b1 with the mod_wsgi adapter since May, 2010 on
Ubuntu 10.04 and Ubuntu 11.04.  The Python version is 2.7.1 on Webfaction.

I will start over with a clean installation of Webware and give the mod_webkit
adapter a try if the problems with wsgi continue.

Chuck and Christof, thanks for your thoughts.

Roger Haase