----- Original Message -----
From: Christoph Zwerschke <c...@online.de>
To: Discussion of Webware for Python including feedback and proposals.
<webware-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Webware-discuss] Webware times out on WebFaction Hosting service

Am 25.07.2011 21:11 schrieb Roger Haase:
> Thank you Christoph, the problem was indeed different Python
> versions.  All is working now.
>
> Regarding the docstring and adapter.address file, I think the least
> confusing route would be to fix the docstring and add Host and
> AdapterPort lines to the WSGIAdapter.config (etc) files.

Ok, thanks for the feefback, it's already fixed in the trunk now.

If you have any other issues with 1.1b1 let me know since I plan
to release 1.1 final this weekend.

-- Christoph

Sounds great.  As stated earlier, I have been running 1.1b1 for some time on
Ubuntu 10.04, 11.04 and and my test system is on Windows 7.

Thanks again for your help.

Roger Haase