In view of the sad demise of Fotopic and the difficulty of finding out
any more information, I thought it would be useful to set up a forum
for sharing information and ideas as to what to do in the future.
This can be found at:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/former-fotopic-users

I must stress I am NOT acting in any official capacity, but at the
moment I feel lost and I am sure others feel the same.  With the loss
of the Fotopic domain there is no other common source of information.

You are welcome to join, although I cannot promise any answers!
Please tell other Fotopic subscribers.

I just hope I haven't taken on something too big for me to manage!

Regards,

David Beilby