On Jun 2, 2008, at 4:34 PM, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:

Yeah, I agree -- I thought that there was some plan somewhere to uplift a bunch of these SVG CSS properties into general usage? I know that Gecko uplifted text-rendering, we should figure out what else makes sense to pull up. (If image-rendering were uplifted, it would apply to <canvas>, for the scaling/transformation of the canvas element itself as opposed to the canvas rendering content.)

   - Vlad

Right, that would be my expectation as well (that the CSS property could be applied to <canvas> to control the quality when rendering the canvas buffer itself).

dave