From: whatwg [mailto:whatwg-boun...@lists.whatwg.org] On Behalf Of Jacob
Villarreal
Sent: Tuesday, October 4, 2016 07:16
To: wha...@whatwg.org
Subject: [whatwg] Proposal for a new standard for HTML

Hi,

I've beenhaving a really hard time getting even my simplest website ideas
implemented. I've done some html coding in the past, but I don't have a
reallyextensive knowledge of it.  I came up with a more innovative way to
codehtml, but I haven't found any resources to get the idea implemented as
astandard.  I propose two new tags, being <source>, and<destination> for use
with object-oriented html code.

<source>:

Allobject types, being apps, forms, gifs, images, record, and member data would
beretrieved from database, or folder records by the <source> tag.

IE:<source [type]/#coord#/db_server/target_folder/source_object>.

<destination>:

The<destination> tag would be utilized for directing output to fourdestination
types, being display, link, record, or member destinations.

IE: <destination [type]/db_server/target_folder/destination_record>

Forms:

Formelements are created as standard html code, by means of an html generator,
orby means of a draw application as images.  A draw application would embedthe
images with a numbered name tag, and a single centered text line for
input,within the image span.  The elements are stored as a single form file
withthe extension .frm.  These form records are essentially html objects,which
are retrieved by the <source> tag.  The data that is inputinto the form fields
by users is extracted, and stored as record data in adatabase, or folder, by
the <destination> tag, for reuse as member data.

Display:

Data thatis input into fields can also be displayed directly onto the screen
coordinatewith attributes that are set in the <destination> tag.

IE:

<destinationdisplay/#coord#/[font]/[size]/[color]/[multicolor]/[linecolor]/[linemulticolor]/etc...>+

<destinationlink/db_server/target_folder/next_page.html>

etc...

On next_page.html:

<source record/display>

<source record/db_server/target_folder/content.txt>

etc...

The plussign at the end appends multiple <destination> tags, for useof multiple
destination types, and instructions, sequentially in one destination block.

Conclusion:

SourceTypes:  App/Form/Gif/Image/Record/Member

DestinationTypes:  Display/Link/Record/Member

Source isfor retrieval of content from html records.

Destinationis for output, and storage of content from html records, and user
input.

Displayis the display clipboard record, which contains the display
text/imageinformation stored sequentially, with the corresponding coordinate
tags (display record memory is cleared immediately after use).

Member isthe path record, which contains all of the member’s tagged information
sequentially, for use per user session as a variable, for retrieval of member

Please don't hesitate to reply with any questions, or comments.

Thanks,

jv1597