Hi John,

We've been working on a new draft since the meeting in January - we feel
it's important to have clear deliverables and measures of success against
the projects we execute this year, so we have something to show next year
if we decide to apply then.

We haven't firmly decided yet, but given the planned activities this year
we will likely not apply to the FDC this year, but if there are programs we
want to run that will cost a significant amount we will seek funding from
the Programs and Events Grants process (GAC), and then the following year
apply for FDC funding.

A draft of our proposed annual plan for the rest of the year will be
published over the coming weeks, after the committee meeting.

Cheers,

Steve