From: "Jennifer Riggs" <jri...@wikimedia.org>
To: "andrew turvey" <andrew.tur...@wikimedia.org.uk>,
treasu...@wikimedia.org.uk, secret...@wikimedia.org.uk
Sent: Thursday, 2 July, 2009 04:46:21 GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: WMF Mission Activities Grant Approved -UK

Congratulations!

Your proposal for the Chapter Kick-Start was approved to receive a
Mission Activities Grant of USD$8,150 from the Wikimedia Foundation
(WMF).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your dedication to furthering the mission of the Wikimedia
Foundation!

Jennifer Riggs
Chief Program Officer
Wikimedia Foundation