That's the plan, and I'm aiming for two weeks or so after the "base"
Strawberry Perl goes to release, so probably late October.

I just moved, (finally got a job) as I mentioned to Gabor privately, so
I've got to do some writing (on Saturdays, along with all the other
stuff that I'll need to do) on some of the "graphical helpers" I want to
have in Beta 1, otherwise, the late October version will be "Alpha 3"
instead.

--Curtis

--
Curtis Jewell
csjew...@cpan.org           http://csjewell.dreamwidth.org/

"Your random numbers are not that random" -- perl-5.10.1.tar.gz/util.c

Strawberry Perl for Windows betas: http://strawberryperl.com/beta/