Dne 2.6.2011 18:05, Victor Miasnikov napsal(a):
> Hi!
>>> Question N2:  where to download / get / take openssl.cnf for OpenSSL from
>>> *_20110507.zip?
>> Take apps/openssl.cnf from the original openssl-1.0.0d.tar.gz tarball.
>  Thanks!
>
> But you must agree to the OpenSSL in Strawberry Perl incomplete

OpenSSL included in strawberry perl is complete enough as regards openssl
related perl modules. The ambition was not to be 100% complete openssl
distribution.

You are AFAIK the first one complaining about openssl incompleteness.

Compare with postgresql - we are not packaging the complete postgresql but
just a subset necessary to build postgres related perl module(s).

Here you are: http://strawberryperl.com/package/kmx/tmp-for-victor/

--
kmx