Thanks for all the responses.
The funny thing is that I originally was wondering if people are using
the Power Shell as a Shell (instead of cmd)
but most of the responses were regarding writing scripts in Power Shell.

Anyway

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:30 PM, Michael Papet <mpa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Re: Powershell
>

> Perl has many, many modules that I use that simply are not available in
> Powershell.  The big upside is in a heterogeneous environment, (ex. multiple
> Microsoft products and Linux the scripting is similar.  I can easily show
> increased productivity that way.

So my objective (besides World domination) is to collect solutions
that ca help people (sysadmins, developers etc) using Windows.

I'd distribute them in the "Padre on Strawberry" package and might
even try to build a GUI around them to make them easier
to access for those who are afraid of the Windows Shell window.

I even plan to create some screencasts showing and explaining these solutions.

So I'd be happy to get any input for this:

Scripts, modules, problems you are solving with Perl on Windows etc.

regards
   Gabor
   http://perlweekly.com/