Hi,
I hope this is the right mailing list. it was linked from
http://strawberryperl.com/support.html but its name does not sound related for
me. Please inform me, it iam wrong.

Beside this doubts here is my Problem:
i use a portable edition of strawberry but i got problems with cpan.
cpan always gives errors if perl is not present at the folder there i first
used portable perl.
The errors are of kind 'file not found' because cpan looks in the old directory
eg:
> Das System kann den angegebenen Pfad nicht finden.
>   ADAMK/DBD-SQLite-1.35.tar.gz
>   E:\Development\Scripte\strawberry-perl-5.12.3.0-portable__\c\bin\dmake.exe
> -- NOT OK
the current path is c:\strawberry-perl but may change because i also use this
installation from USB-Stick

i allready tried to delete the cpan/build folder but with no success.

i allready installed many things so i do not want to start from clean
installation

Any hints?

Regards
René Staffen