On 16.5.2012 5:00, Sisyphus wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "kmx" <k...@atlas.cz>

Of course *dbm thinks are absolutely unrelated to -Duse64bitint. I have
just taken the changes we do in "standard" strawberry perl + applied
additional changes related to -Duse64bitint.

In
http://svn.ali.as/cpan/trunk/Perl-Dist-Strawberry/share/perl-5.16/diffs_for_info_only/
you can see what changes are "standard" in strawberry perl. I think you can
easily distinguish what has to be patched for -Duse64bitint.

--
kmx