I'll help out here:

kmx: I think he needs the command lines/batch files used for the process
when you created the build, and the procedure to set up a build
environment - that way, he can follow the procedures used in
http://www.openssl.org/docs/fips/UserGuide-2.0.pdf chapter 4 to do the
rebuild.

Mr. Pinkl: (Once you get that information from kmx) In Strawberry Perl's
case, the Microsoft Windows directions in that file are the wrong
direction to go - the build environment for Strawberry Perl is more
'Unix/Linux' style than Microsoft Windows style (Strawberry Perl
specifically uses gcc instead of Microsoft Visual C++, for example.)

--Curtis

--
Curtis Jewell               http://strawberryperl.com/
p...@csjewell.fastmail.us   http://csjewell.dreamwidth.org/