On 08/31/2013 10:44 AM, Curtis Jewell wrote:
I'll help out here:

kmx: I think he needs the command lines/batch files used for the process
when you created the build, and the procedure to set up a build
environment - that way, he can follow the procedures used in
http://www.openssl.org/docs/fips/UserGuide-2.0.pdf chapter 4 to do the
rebuild.

Mr. Pinkl: (Once you get that information from kmx) In Strawberry Perl's
case, the Microsoft Windows directions in that file are the wrong
direction to go - the build environment for Strawberry Perl is more
'Unix/Linux' style than Microsoft Windows style (Strawberry Perl
specifically uses gcc instead of Microsoft Visual C++, for example.)

--Curtis

Curtis, you are correct.  That's exactly what I'm looking for.

On 09/01/2013 03:01 PM, kmx wrote:
> In that case here is the build script:
> http://svn.ali.as/cpan/users/kmx/strawberry_packs_devel/build/go-build.sh

kmx, thanks for the build script. Is there any information available to how to set up the build environment, prior to running that script?

--
Thomas J. Pinkl