Olivier,

You can try updated strawberry perl from:

http://strawberryperl.com/download/5.18.2.2/strawberry-perl-5.18.2.2-32bit.msi
http://strawberryperl.com/download/5.18.2.2/strawberry-perl-5.18.2.2-64bit.msi
http://strawberryperl.com/download/5.18.2.2/strawberry-perl-5.18.2.2-32bit.zip
http://strawberryperl.com/download/5.18.2.2/strawberry-perl-5.18.2.2-64bit.zip
http://strawberryperl.com/download/5.18.2.2/strawberry-perl-5.18.2.2-32bit-portable.zip
http://strawberryperl.com/download/5.18.2.2/strawberry-perl-5.18.2.2-64bit-portable.zip

--
kmx

On 15.4.2014 0:36, kmx wrote:
Hi,

you can get updated openssl binaries from:
- http://strawberryperl.com/package/kmx/64_libs/gcc47-2014Q1/
- http://strawberryperl.com/package/kmx/32_libs/gcc47-2014Q1/

I am considering releasing strawberry perl 5.18.2.2 (with new openssl) before the end of April.

--
kmx