On 6/23/2014 5:47 AM, sisyph...@optusnet.com.au wrote:
-----Original Message----- From: Robert Eden

Is there any documentation on compiling my own version of Strawberry? I don't see any source code mentioned on the web page.

Well - you could just build your own perl from source using (say) the compiler and dmake that shipped with Strawberry.

You just grab the official perl 5.20.0 source, put your strawberry/c/bin folder at the beginning of the PATH, edit the (largely self-documenting) win32/makefile.mk appropriately, then cd to that win32 folder and run:
dmake
dmake test
dmake install

That should work! I'll let the list know how it goes (and if it works with PerlApp)

Robert