Sorry for the slow response, but family summer activities have slowed
things down more than expected. (on the contrary, I figured it would allow
for more time!)

Anyway, I got it to work!

The suggestion

        BUILDOPTEXTRA=-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++

Was close, but it seems those options only affect the compile phase, not
the linking.

My solution was to modify Perl's Makefile.mk
old: LINK_FLAGS    = $(LINK_DBG) -L"$(INST_COREDIR)" -L"$(CCLIBDIR)"
new: LINK_FLAGS    = $(LINK_DBG) -L"$(INST_COREDIR)" -L"$(CCLIBDIR)"
-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++ -static -lpthread

Of course I did it the Strawberry way...
    create a modified version of Makefile.mk as win32_Makefile.mk
    create my own   Eden.PP build script



BUILDOPTEXTRA=-static-libgcc
-static-libstdc++"BUILDOPTEXTRA=-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++"
BUILDOPTEXTRA=-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++"
BUILDOPTEXTRA=-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++"
BUILDOPTEXTRA=-static-libgcc -static-libstdc++"


‚Äč

Reply via email to