Von: Steven Ogilvie [mailto:steven.ogil...@titus.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. Juni 2015 14:50
An: General discussion about the WiX toolset.
Betreff: Re: [WiX-users] Does Burn allow minor upgrades of packages? [P]

Classification: Public
Check this out...
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa370579(v=vs.85).aspx

Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: Reuss, Matthias [mailto:matthias.mr.re...@sivantos.com]
Sent: June-26-15 8:34 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Does Burn allow minor upgrades of packages?

Hello,

Does Burn allow minor upgrades of MsiPackages? Are there some attributes that
can be set to achieve that? Or do I have to write custom code that makes the
bootstrapper think that the package to be upgraded is not yet there?

Best regards

Matthias Reuss

This message has been marked as Public by Steven Ogilvie on June-26-15 8:50:28
AM.

The above classification labels were added to the message by TITUS Message
Classification. For more information visit www.titus.com.