From: Nir Bar [mailto:nir....@panel-sw.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 29 July 2015 6:59 a.m.
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [wix-users] (deprecated) Windows Installer Repair Failure

I must say that the description doesn't seem right Can you post the full log
with no inline comments?

If this is a major upgrade then depending on the scheduling of
RemoveExistingProducts
<https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa371197(v=vs.85).aspx>   you'll
get a full uninstall then full install, or delete/overwrite/add files.

For minor upgardes you will not get any removal, just overwrite/add files.
The partial log you posted isn't enough for me to understand which- if any-
upgrade is occuring.

-----
Nir Bar
Freelance Developer
Mail: nir....@panel-sw.com
Web: www.panel-sw.com
   - C++ On Windows, Linux and Embedded Platforms
   - WiX & InstallShield
This e-mail contains IPFX information which may be privileged or confidential
and is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or
using this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please advise immediately to the e-mail address above and permanently
presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of the company. We monitor our e-mail system and may record
your e-mails. Thank you.