-----Original Message-----
From: Russell & Susan Salamon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Mon 2/26/2007 9:08 PM
To: Susan & Russell Salamon
Subject: REPRINTING OF "UKANHAVYRFUCKINCITIBAK." by d.a. levy

Dear d.a. levy legend Supporter or Fan:

I will reprint d.a. levy's UKANHAVYRFUCKINCITIBAK. by May 1, 2007.
It has been long out of print and the remaining copies are collector's items
which sell for from between $100 and $400, maybe more. New readers
must have access to this historic work.

I have found a good price in Santa Ana, California (from the same man
who printed my Descent into Cleveland). The original book was collected
and edited by r.j.s.; published by t.l. kryss, GHOST PRESS CLEVELAND,
in a limited edition of 1,000 copies. To get one of the last original copies
contact  r.j.s. His address is:

    r.j.s.
    13138 Pond Rd.,
    Burton, OH 44021

There is so much history and good material in this book that it stands as a
document for freedom of thought and freedom of speech from the exciting
Sixties and the mimeograph revolution in Cleveland, Ohio. New readers
should have access to copies, but it should stay in its original form. (The printer assures me he can scan it to look pretty much as it is, except for
the color silk screens, which when scanned, will be in black and white.)
I will not add anything except maybe a little history paragraph with names
of Patrons.

I can't fund the entire printing myself, so I am asking Patrons and levy
Supporters to buy a minimum of 100 dollars worth of books, which gives
you 12 copies at $8.33 cents. This should also cover shipping costs by
media mail. If you want only one, look for it at Mac's Backs in Cleveland,
or contact me later and I will sell you one for $20.

d. a. levy rejected copyright (called it "copyrot") and r.j.s and Tom Kryss
are in agreement with this project, so going ahead is not a  problem.

If you have mailing lists, please forward this email to them. If you know
patrons and levy collectors from early days, or from right now, please
send their names so that I may contact them. (I know I have missing
names, such as, Kent Taylor.)

I want to have the book ready by May 1, 2007, so please act fast and
send in your 1, 2, 3, 4, 500, or 1,000 or 10,000 dollars. Example 1:
A class gets together, funds 200 dollars and gets 24 books. Example 2:
If you are a leader in your area, you can round up advanced sales from
your group and get the books at cost. Example 3: You may have libraries
in mind or university libraries to which you may want to give a book.

Thanks for your attention.

Please make checks to:

Russell Salamon
10537 Chandler Blvd.