media="screen" is not a hack, thats statin the proper display device target for
the relavent stylesheet.

Hacks are things like the IE Underscore hack, they tend to be workarounds for CSS
properties that are not yet implemented in certain browsers or that need slightly
differnt values, theres differnt hacks for each of the dodgy browsers.

But you sould always look towards creating your site hack free as that is the
best was to make sure its backward/forward and bloody even sideways compatible!

Hacks are for the Cowbot webdesigner who hasnt done his job right in the first
place! ( or for a client thats given too much hassle and not enough cash to make
the recode cost effective! ;] )

Mark
www.phunky.co.uk

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 23:11 , J4Web <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent: