russ - maxdesign wrote:

*snip
Completely agree. The most common off-list comments I receive are along the
lines of "a great list, very helpful, but sometimes a bit of attitude".

*snip

Part of the reason I stopped reading the list was that I was getting so many threads filled with near religious extremism regarding this recommendation or that method. It got to the point where I went to digest mode and then stopped reading it even though I feel that it was one of the most useful groups I have ever been involved in. I have come back because I am hungry for discussion on web standards.

Thanks to Russ,

Jay

Jay Gilmore
Developer/Consultant
Affordable Websites and Marketing Solutions for Real Small Business.
SmashingRed Web & Marketing
P) 902.529.0651
E) [EMAIL PROTECTED]