Hi folks

Can someone pleeese just put this thread to its death?

There are much more important things going on in this list...this is a waste of space...

I agree with Lisa, keep it positive folks...

ray

At 05:21 PM 1/02/2006, you wrote:
On 1/31/06, Lachlan Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I also appreciate that changing 6 or 8 or 10 years of coding practice
> and philosophy of web development is incredibly difficult

Just wanted to come back to this...

Let's not defend the hermit. If your practice has not changed in 6
years, that's not good. Sure, it's hard to change something that
hasn't changed in 6 years, but nothing should be so solid in the first
place.

And if your habits haven't changed in 10 years, then would you even be
making any money? Isn't the web only 12 years old?

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com
The discussion list for  http://webstandardsgroup.org/

Best Regards

Ray Cauchi
Manager/Lead Developer