Poetry is art and its really ugly to even try to mark it correctly.

There must be something that would work though and i have actually
tried with a really bad result.. http://kevinmcgeary.com/essay.html

With inherit and ems mixed with p there must be a way also where
beginning letter would be replaced with a sIFR font to be pretty
and make it really pretty...

I didnt have the energy because it so rare and really destroying the
words meaning i guess...

Michael

James Jeffery wrote:
A question was raised at work today 'How do you mark up a poem'.

I looked into it but found nothing worthy. My original thought was to use P's and class names, but one article I read said XML is perfect for this case.

Whats your views on this, anyone actually did it before?