HI.
okay.
well, if any one is sighted or has some sight, take a look at the images.
let me know if the alt tags, are saying the correct alt tag for the images.
also, if i need to resize, let me know, and give me coordinates.
also.
have got double bullets in the site map, as i could not design a image map, no really accessible map software with jaws, and dreamweaver, the map tag or map control. was not very accessible.
okay, also take a look at my style sheet.
now.
in firefox, jaws is not saying the font alignment, and in the footer, list, it is not reading the font names or the alignment. but in internet explorer, it reads me the font name and alignment in the navigation list, but in the footer, does not read the font name and the alignment.
might have to ask freedom scientific.com
support.
or maybe my local web design google groups for my local college.
if any one can help.
think i have nutted out 99%, and have to give a big thanks to a sighted guy Charles on another web design list, for helping me with the layout and position of my style sheet elements.
okay, the site url is:
http://blindaid.ultraweb.us/index.html

--
Join My Blind-Aid group at :
To join this group , send a blank message to:
blind-aid-subscr...@yahoogroups.com