Hi Marvin,

It's looking awesome! I think it's ready to be submitted =)

The fab 1 image on the Copyright page confused me a bit, maybe because I
don't know the reference?
Not sure if you know what it looks like?
It is a small grey Thunderbirds logo followed by the phrase "Tales of
Future Past" written in grey across a black background but then it has
the text FAB 1 in white superimposed over the top of the letters "of
Fut" so that you can't really read them.

Do you know if the white FAB 1 writing is supposed to be there? If it is
then it's all good =)

Best of luck with the assignment =)

Regards,
Lorien

Lorien Grimmer
Technical Implementation Manager
QGov Online Program (Single Website Experience) | Solutions Delivery
smartservice QUEENSLAND
Phone:  (07) 3404 8297
Extension:      72297
Email:          lorien.grim...@smartservice.qld.gov.au