Folks,

Now that some of us have been doing RWD for a little while, I was just
wondering, on average, how long it takes some of you to code a typical
page. I know there are many variables involved, so let's just focus on
your run of the mill layout. Header, Primary Navigation, Secondary
Navigation, Content, Aside and Footer. No scripting of any kind - just
layout.

If I estimate that it will take me 4 hours to construct a page built on
a fluid grid, I currently add 2 more hours to handle any
responsive/breakpoint needs.

Kind Regards,
Spell

Michael Spellacy
Director, User Interface Development
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC
125 Broad Street, 10th Floor
New York, NY 10004
P: 646.613.2220
F: 646.613.0649