[English version below]

Hallo Ultimate-Welt,
Disckick möchte wieder sein bekanntes Indoor-Turnier Winterflug ausrichten. Es
wird anfang nächsten Jahres in Berlin in der Max-Schmeling-Halle (Prenzlauer
Berg) stattfinden. Also markiert euch schon mal den 4. und 5. Februar 2023 in
eurem Kalender. Hier kommen die wichtigsten Fakten:
- Datum: 4./5. Februar 2023- Ort: Max-Schmeling-Halle (Prenzlauer Berg)- 5 vs 5
jeweils Damen/Open- Teamfee: 200 €- keine Playersfee

Anmeldung mit dem Teamnamen bitte an: marei.jor...@yahoo.se
Die Anmeldefrist ist der 31. Dezember 2022.

Wir freuen uns schon auf euch!Marei#Disckick

[English]
Hi,
The time has come: Disckick is finally hosting its long deferred tournament
again. Winterflug will take place on February 4th and 5th, 2023 and we would
like to invite all teams to meet us in Berlin for high level indoor ultimate.
As always we offer intense games, a big buffet and a lot of fun at the
Max-Schmeling-Halle in Prenzlauer Berg. Unfortunately, we cannot offer sleeping
facilities, but we can give you community contacts and/or recommend
hotels/hostels to stay in. We are also trying to organize a physiotherapist to
accompany the tournament.

Here are all the important facts:
- February 4th and 5th, 2023- Max-Schmeling Halle, Prenzlauer Berg
- 5 vs 5 Women and 5 vs 5 Open - Team fee: 200 Euro, no players fee

To register, please send an email with your team name to: marei.jor...@yahoo.se
The deadline for registration is December 31st, 2022
We are looking forward to seeing you.Marei#Disckick