Hi John,

I tried to compile the latest wxlua with the latest wxwidgets and ran
into a compilation error:

...wxlua/wxLua/modules/wxbind/src/wxstc_bind.cpp: In function
'wxLuaBindNumber* wxLuaGetDefineList_wxstc(size_t&)':
...wxlua/wxLua/modules/wxbind/src/wxstc_bind.cpp:13493:50: error:
'wxSTC_COFFEESCRIPT_HASHQUOTEDSTRING' was not declared in this scope
         { "wxSTC_COFFEESCRIPT_HASHQUOTEDSTRING",
wxSTC_COFFEESCRIPT_HASHQUOTEDSTRING },
                                                  ^
make[2]: ***
[modules/luamodule/CMakeFiles/wxLuaModule.dir/__/wxbind/src/wxstc_bind.cpp.obj]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [modules/luamodule/CMakeFiles/wxLuaModule.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

The latest wxwidgets (3.1) includes updated Scintilla component
(3.3.9), which appears to no longer have
wxSTC_COFFEESCRIPT_HASHQUOTEDSTRING.

Could you please remove the reference from the binding? I was able to
compile successfully after commenting it out. Thank you.

Paul.