Hi All,

For those interested in wxwidgets upgrades, I pulled the current
version of wxlua into a github repository and applied wxSTC changes in
the current wxwidgets master branch to wxlua; all these changes are
available in wxwidgets31 branch:
https://github.com/pkulchenko/wxlua/tree/wxwidgets31

I wrote a couple of scripts to merge stc.h constants/methods with
wxlua interface descriptions, but since the earlier changes have been
done manually, I've tried to reconcile the differences keeping the
manual changes intact when possible. All the constants/methods/events
have been updated and should be up-to-date with wxwidgets31 and
Scintilla 3.6.3.

John, I also fixed an earlier change that removed CoffeeScript lexer
instead of removing just one constant in wxwidgets 3.1; the change is
here:
https://github.com/pkulchenko/wxlua/commit/0cb663ecd05dd1aabe9dcd12a7053f524dc336d5

I've tested this with my application on Windows and would appreciate
you letting me know if you notice any issues with the updated binding.

Paul.