Version: 0.7.5.10
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 01:05:10 +0100
Changes:
 pinentry-x2go (0.7.5.10) RELEASED; urgency=low
 .
   [ Mihai Moldovan ]
   * New upstream version (0.7.5.10):
     - configure.ac: change mailing list address.
     - pinentry-x2go/main.cpp: use PlastiqueStyle with Qt4, Fusion with Qt5.
     - README.i18n: mention Qt5 Linguist instead of the Qt4 version.
     - README.i18n: typo fixes, formatting updates, drop X2Go Client