Hi Alex,

On  Mi 22 Aug 2018 09:01:15 CEST, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:

Hi Mike,

this feature is activated by broker. If broker is not supporting it,
there are no changes in X2Go Client behavior. I never putting in master
branch commits that supposed to break compatibility with previous
versions.

best regards
Alex

I have been looking into the events handling stuff once more and wonder what use case scenario you had in mind when adding the ability to TERMINATE or SUSPEND sessions from the broker via the client side?

The broker can suspend/terminate sessions server-side and the X2Go Client will follow automatically.

I understand that retrieving status information from the client is a nice thing to have, but what problem did you solve with the effort of adding the events code to X2Go Client?

Thanks+Greets,
Mike

--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de