Control: close -1

Hi Franz, hi all,

On  Mo 16 Sep 2019 16:03:27 CEST, Franz Lückl wrote:

Dear Uli,

thank you - it works now.

Dear Mike,
last time I meet you, you told me that as of Debian 10 (Buster) X2Go will be a standard Debian product. Since I was believing this I did not add the x2go repository. X2Go was working with Debian 10 and
with the update to Debian 10.1 it failed and was not useable anymore.

So what I understand now is that X2Go will be fine on Debian Buster and nx-libs have to come from the
x2go repository.

I think it should be documented that the x2go repository is mandatory because otherwise X2Go is not
working on vanilla Debian 10.

Have a nice day,
Franz

The issue has been addressed in Debian, a fix is on its way.

See Debian bugs #940104 [1] (issue report) and #940548 [2].

For further information refer to those two bugs on the Debian bug tracker.

As this issue is not an X2Go upstream issue, I will close this bug here.

Thanks+Greets+Sorry-for-the-inconvenience,
Mike

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=940104
[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=940548
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: mike.gabr...@das-netzwerkteam.de, http://das-netzwerkteam.de