Just to be sure: are you talking about the x2goclient window or about
application windows IN the session?

If it is within the session then the version nxagent becomes relevant.
You are using 3.5.99.17c (I don't know what "c" means here, we do not
use letters in our versions), but 3.5.99.23 is current. So please
update an re-test..

Uli