Hey everyone,

Here's a quick heads-up regarding changes to the X2Go: The Gathering
2019 wiki page:

- The most important update is: If you want to stay at Linuxhotel, we
  need your feedback until 2019-08-12, not 2019-08-19, as initially
  announced.  As this deadline still is almost two months in the future,
  we hope this doesn't inconvenience you too much.

- We've also put a cost overview online; it is pretty much the same as
  last time we stayed at Linuxhotel.  The main change is the pricing for
  the dinner option at Unperfekthaus on Saturday evening.

Please visit <http://wiki.x2go.org/doku.php/events:x2go-gathering-2019>
for the complete list of changes.

Sincerely,
Stefan Baur, "X2Go: The Gathering" event organizer

Original message, with updated RSVP deadline:

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur