Hi

Let me first say that x2go is working very nicely. Most of our application
are running just fine in multiwindows mode. But we notice that application
that are base on the TCl/TK widget seem to be much slower in refreshing and
even freezing all windows running over x2go. One the specific application
is mentor graphic questasim. We also have internal application written in
perl/tk that seem to slower compare to others. I have many different
setting but nothing help. If i run in desktop mode the application work
fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

CL