Am 21.08.2017 um 16:05 schrieb Ivan Gomez:
> Thank you for your feedback Stefan.
>
> I understand your concern about terminating sessions when people are running
> tasks through screen or tmux. I would add a check to avoid killing these type
> of sessions.

No, you misunderstood what I said.
Some people use X2Go sessions for having GUI apps run "detached" just
like people use screen or tmux for running console apps "detached".

There is no easy way to determine whether a session is suspended because
a user just forgot about it, or whether they intentionally disconnected
from it, expecting the apps to continue to run.

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur