Am 18.10.18 um 20:33 schrieb Chris Green:
> Can I get x2go to do the same thing somehow?  Or, even better, can I
> get x2go to use a connection already set up by ssh in 'ControlMaster'
> mode?

That "nc" thing in your ssh config looks weird.
What you actually do want is the "proxy" feature in the session config,
activate it, select the SSH proxy, enter the connection info for your
proxy/jump host there, and the connection info for the actual X2Go
server in the usual fields above.
You can either have two session tiles, one with proxy settings enabled,
one with them disabled, or go to the session config and check/unched the
proxy as required.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--