Hi Luciano,

Am 03.07.19 um 14:08 schrieb Luciano Andino:

> Hello! is it possible to have smooth movements on graphics when using
> browser like firefox? I am using pxeboot to log into a Debian server.

Mozilla/Firefox made some really stupid design decisions regarding their
rendering engine that cause it to be utterly broken when used over
remote connections, especially slow ones.

We recommend using Pale Moon (a Firefox fork that did not make the
above-mentioned stupid decisions) instead.

While Pale Moon isn't available in the standard Debian repository,
Debian packages for it exist, and installation instructions for Pale
Moon on Debian can be found here:
<https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home:stevenpusser&package=palemoon>

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur