On 2020-02-20 01:59, Norm Green wrote:

What command line options do you use when starting Mobaxterm for x2go ?

On 2/13/2020 1:17 AM, Aki Ketolainen wrote: On 2020-02-13 11:09, Leho Kraav wrote: On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 09:53:29AM +0100, Ulrich Sibiller wrote: On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:10 AM Norm Green <norm.gr...@gemtalksystems.com> wrote: ....and of course as soon as I sent this email the copy and paste
problem occurs on 3.5.99.23!

desktop stops working.  I verified the data is in the window clipboard
by pasting it into a different windows app.

copy and paste starts working again once I restart the windows x2go
session and copy the data to the windows clipboard again. Sorry about that. One workaround might be to copy something to
clipboard on the linux side and then on Windows again. Does that help?

Yep this workaround has always succeeded for me.o

But Norm is right, copy-paste subsystem does get intermittently
derailed.
I've switched from VcxSrv to Mobaxterm because of this clipboard problem
with the Windows client. Best regards, Aki
I use these settings in x2goclient.exe (Mobaxterm installs into your
Documents directory in your home directory by default):
use custom X-Server:
C:/Users/aki/Documents/MobaXterm/slash/bin/XWin_MobaX.exe command line options: -clipboard -multiwindow -nowgl Best regards,
Aki