Am 06.04.20 um 19:19 schrieb Andrew Munn:
> I'd like to initiate an x2go session from a server behind a firewall to a
> listening client with port 22 open.  How can that be done?  thanks!

There's no way to do that automatically.  You could ssh in to the client
and start x2goclient there, and, given a session profile that is
configured for autologon, you could pass that session profile, but it
would require that the user account you're sshing in with has
permissions to access the local X display, and you'd need to set the
DISPLAY variable accordingly.

Also, for this trick to work, you'd have to set up an SSH tunnel
pointing back at your server.

Pretty hairy, if you ask me.

What's the point of doing this?

-Stefan